Completition of works on the construction of a six-seater and four-seater ropway at Bjelašnica
For the needs of contracting authority Supersnow S.A. Poland, successfully and within the agreed deadline, the company UMEL-DALEKOVODMONTAŽA d.o.o. Tuzla successfully completed works on the construction of a six-seater and a four-seater ropeway on Bjelašnica. Within the contractual obligations, company UMEL-DALEKODMONTAŽA d.o.o. Tuzla carried out the following works:
- Complete erection of towers as well as bottom and top stations
- Complete pull of the main support ropes Ø 46 mm for six-seater and Ø 34 mm for four-seater, as well as their lifting and preparation for making the splice.
- Installation and tightening of the necessary support cables on the required force
- Stringing and installation of signal and communication cables, and their wrapping around support cable
- Installation of chairs and their testing
- And all other works required for the full functionality of the ropeway.
The six-seater has 65 chairs, goes from Babin dol to the middle station only 5 and a half minutes. Before, the transport lasted 13 minutes, and the skiers waited between 30 and 45 minutes. The four-seater goes from the middle station to the top of Bjelašnica, has 21 chairs and the capacity is 500-600 skiers in one working hour.