SS 400/x kV Tuzla 4 – II phase of reconstruction
UMEL – DALEKOVODMONTAŽA d.o.o Tuzla as the leader of the consortium consisting of TEHNOGRAD d.o.o. Tuzla, NNM Inžinjering d.o.o. Tuzla and MIKAR d.o.o. Bijeljina successfully completed the second phase of reconstruction of the substation SS 400/x kV Tuzla 4.
Investor of this project was Elektroprenos – Elektroprijenos BiH
The second phase of reconstruction of one of the largest substations in Bosnia and Herzegovina included the preparation of project documentation, the obtaining all of necessary approvals and licenses concluding with the use permit, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning of the following equipment in the existing substation 400 kV Tuzla 4:
- Replacement of 110 kV circuit breakers
- Replacement of 400, 220 and 110 kV current and voltage measuring transformers.
- Wiring, control and protection
- Reconstruction of medium voltage plant. Replacement of old 35 kV cells with new ones. Connection, calibration, installation of new protection and their adjustment, testing and development of SCADA system
- Installation of auxiliary power supply, rectifier and inverter equipment